Using StarHouse as a training vessel for Astrosophy
Where do I come from? How can I work with the circumstances of my origin? Where am I going? What possibilities lie before me?
Astrology is a tool that can reveal the wisdom in one’s biography—the mystery of the triumphs and tragedies that belong to each individual.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Explore new foundations for the science and art of astrology based on insights into the human being as constituted of body, soul, and spirit. Meet colleagues also pursuing a spiritual connection with the celestial events.
You will learn :
- About the foundations of western anthroposophical sidereal astrology—why celestial events are important to human beings
- Including zodiac, planets (and their spheres), houses—how celestial events are important
- Stages of incarnation and excarnation
- Life stages—the 7-year periods of a human biography and their relation to celestial events. Life stages are a good way into astrology, as you have very personal experiences of them!
- The journey between death and rebirth, and why that’s important
- The metaphor and reality of reincarnation and karma
- New and traditional methods for interpreting birthcharts and life events
- The respect and care necessary to properly hold and consider such insights concerning a person’s precious birth
- Learning about yourself by learning to read your own chart
We have three Parts to our presentation, each step narrowing in focus and increasing in intensity :
FORMAT & DETAILS
A (Introduction, Friday eve)—$20.00
B (World-view, weekend)—$350, includes A and B
C (Methods, Mon.-Wed.)—$750, includes A, B, and C
- You can attend all three parts. Those attending part C (methods of interpretation) should attend A and B.
- Preparation: Part A is for everyone—introductory; each part becomes more focused and intense; all parts are experiential. Possible preparation for Parts B and C: the book Star Wisdom & Rudolf Steiner, also articles by Brian Gray and videos at WiseCosmos.org
- Lunch will be catered, as we prefer that attendees remain on site. And you will have an opportunity for further conversations during the midday break.
Part A : Friday evening, June 12, 2020 – Introductory keynote presentations – open to everyone, without too many technical details. Evening Lecture begins at 7:30 pm
Part B : Saturday June 13, day and evening, through Sunday, June 14 – World-view: A deeper dive into the range of possibilities emerging from this western-sidereal anthroposophic astrology.
Part C : Monday through Wednesday, for three more days, June 15, 16, 17 – Methods: Employing new methods and techniques to interpret charts. Participants in Part C will receive their personal birth charts and interpretive indications.
Parts B and C: Each day begins at 9 AM and ends at 5:00 PM at the StarHouse.
Tea/snack breaks are well stocked. Lunches are catered.
These are elders in the craft of understanding interactions of celestial events with human lives, and we just don’t know if this seminar will happen again…
- Brian Gray, teacher at Rudolf Steiner College for thirty-eight years, author of star wisdom articles (Journal for Star Wisdom) and presenter via internet videos (WiseCosmos.org)
- Robert Schiappacasse, for many years involved with the Waldorf school movement, author in star wisdom (Journal for Star Wisdom) and co-author of Star Wisdom & Rudolf Steiner
- David Tresemer, Ph.D., founder of StarHouse, author in star wisdom (Journal for Star Wisdom and other books), co-author of Star Wisdom & Rudolf Steiner
Donations to Scholarship Fund : Your donations to a scholarship fund will help others attend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about making a donation.
If you are requesting a scholarship due to financial circumstances, please fill out this form: Deadline for scholarship applications is March 25, with decisions on April 1.